I’m doing a lot of end-of-the-year assessment thinking. Current list of ongoing things looping through my head:
- Getting what I want and need from my relationships
- Giving back and giving thanks
- Communication styles
- Socio-economic and racial issues
- Political debates
- What family and friendship means
- Financial consideration
- Goals for next year
- Health concerns
- How kink fits into my life
- Progress I’ve made from past years
- Sex and sexuality
- The Holidays
So, y’know. Nothing major.
I need some organization to it, because otherwise, it just keeps swirling and I wind up exhausted and anxious and not getting anywhere.
And right now, I’m fighting back All The Things. And winding up not wanting to do Any Of The Things. I have to remind myself that things don’t have to be perfect for there to be progress.